sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2011

Início

  Here we are!!! What the hell I'm doing here. I actually dont know. How much clear could I be posting my personal thoughts right here without being annoyed by anyone freak minded? I'll get the risks but not today cause it's too late and I've had a longest tired day. All that I can say it's that I'm faking having trying to write in english, but as a way to avoid doing shit here till I could organize this place and so that I will put all my thoughts up. As long as I found out that expressing for outside is better than fulling mind till one blow up sickness.
 Sorry if you have tryed to find something interesting here and have not being sucessfully feedbacked.

Um comentário:

  1. nothing to be sorry about, actually i found interesting things. i only couldn't understand everything you said in this post. :P

    ResponderExcluir